Quotes from Super Mario 64 DS

Big Bob-Omb

"I'm the Big Bob-omb, baron of all blasting matter, king of ka-booms the world over! Incredible! You've made it this far even without a mustache. I commend your courage."

"I'm the Big Bob-omb, baron of all blasting matter, king of ka-booms worldwide! Look at my splendid mustache. It's fit for a king! Ho ho! Your mustache makes you look like the peasant you are. What a sad little thing."

"I'm the Big Bob-omb, baron of all blasting matter, king of ka-booms worldwide! What's this? You're not royalty... Yet your mustache is distinguished looking. How impertinent of you to flash that facial hair here! I will crush you and yank out that mustache of yours. Don't you run away!"

"Ha Ha Ha! But there's no way I'd ever lose to a puny mustache like that."

"Whaaa... Whaaat? Can it be that a pipsqueak like you has defused the the Bob-omb King?"

"Ow! That hurts! How did I lose to a bald-faced fellow like you?"

"Ooh! Ouch! Could it be that, with a noble mustache like yours, you're stronger than me? I'll be back when my mustache grows sharper. Just you wait!"

"You must fight with honor! It's against the rules to throw the king out of the ring!"


Super Mario 64 DS


Boo

"Boooooo-m! Here comes the master of mischief, the titan of terror, the Big Boo! Ha ha ha ha..."

"You... can't... EAT... ghosts! Eee hee hee!"

"Ghosts... don't... DIE! Heh, heh, heh!"


Bowser

"Welcome. No one's home! Now scram-- and don't come back! Gwa ha ha ha!"

"Grr. Even though I've lost this many Power Stars, Mario is the only one I can call my rival... No one else matters. Now, scram! Gwa ha haaaaa!"

"Mario! You again! Well that's just fine-- I've been looking for something to fry with my fire breath!"

"Argghh! I can see peace returning to the world! I can't stand it!"

"But it's not over yet... Come on, troops! Let's watch the ending together! Bwa ha ha!"

"Now I see peace returning to the world... I really hate that! It's so horrible I can't watch. I'm outta here! Just you wait until next time. Until then, keep that Touch Screen smokin'! Gwa ha haaaaaaa!"


Chief Chilly

"Hmm? I see you have no mustache. Poor, bald, little creature. It's not a fair fight for you, but luckily, I'm not a fair fighter. Let's go!"

"I simply cannot believe that I lost to a hairless pip-squeak like you! My mustache was my only joy. Now what am I going to do?"

"You there with the mustache! I am the king of cold, Chief Chilly. I lock up anyone who challenges the superiority of my 'stache."

"You there with the mustache! I am the king of cold, Chief Chilly. I lock up anyone who challenges the greatness of my mustache. I am the mustache master!"

"Hmph! The nerve of him, coming to my realm looking like that. Your mustache is not altogether bad. Not as grand as mine, of course. But what insolence in trying to show me up! I shall shave that fuzz right off your face. Here I come!"

"Has everyone been taking mustache grower? There's only one way to settle this once and for all. We'll battle man-to-man to see who has the best mustache! Let's rumble!"

"With a 'stache like that, you're clearly the sidekick, not the star."

"Dang! There's someone with a greater mustache than mine? Ridiculous! Does that mean you're cooler than me too? You might be gifted follically, but you better watch out once I get my mustache styled."

"In the battle for the best mustache, I'll win, hairs down. Ha ha ha! Bring it on, peach fuzz!"

"Hmm, did I not groom my mustache well enough? I must hurry home and condition it... Farewell!"

"My mustache... My pride and joy, my reason for living!"


Eyerok

"Who... walk... here? Who... break... seal? Wake... ancient... ones? We no like light... Rrrrummbbble... We no like... intruders! Now battle... hand... to... hand!"


Goomba

"Bwa ha ha! I'm no ordinary Goomba... I am Goomboss, the great Goomba, the grand pooh-bah Goomba."

"There's no way a prehistoric wimp like you could beat my stupendous stomps!"

"Now I will trample you as you have trampled us!"

"I am so angry I am cooking in my own succulent juices!"

"The Goombas have lost... Again?! Is this our destiny?! To be trampled by oppressive feet for all eternity?"

"The Goombas' fate is not defeat, but perseverance!"

"You're hardly even worth the energy it would take to trample you. But I do so love to stomp on those who have spent all eternity stomping my clan. And since you've come all this way... Bring it on!"


Green Rabbits

"I can't believe it! Outrun by a human! This is the worst day of my life."

"Good grief! This scrawny beanpole caught me yet again! I'm hoppin' mad!"

"Oh, no. I can't believe I got caught again. And by such a nobody! This is really starting to damage my self-esteem."

""What?! Mangy moustache man caught me?!"


King Boo

"Eee hee hee... I am King Boo, the spookiest of all the spirits."

"Eee hee hee... I am King Boo, the ghastliest of all ghosts!"

"Eee hee hee... I am King Boo, the scariest of the spirits. Eek! What's this?! Your face... It would even scare a ghost. How horrible! You've got it backwards... I do the scaring around here!"

"You have to attack me from behind to defeat me. But you'll die of fright before that ever happens! And then you'll be one of us!"

"Eee hee hee! You can never really kill a ghost! We always come back!"

"Eee hee hee! We ghosts always rise from the dead. I just love the look of terror on your face! In fact, I live for it! Eee hee hee!"

"Augh! The scariest one wins, and your face is flesh-creepingly frightening. Good thing I don't have any flesh! Eee hee hee!"


Koopa the Quick

"Well, if it isn't Mario! Long time no see. You've put on a few pounds since I last saw you. Too much pasta and lounging, huh? You should really get some exercise."

"I win! You lose! Ha ha ha! That's what you get for messin' with Koopa the Quick! Better luck next time!"

"Huh? Where is Mario? ...Aha. He must have wimped out knowing my speed. Looks like Super Mario isn't so super after all!"

"I can't believe you beat me again! And I just spent all my cash on these new Supa Koopa Sprint sneakers."


Lakitu Bros.

"For now, reporting live, this has been the Lakitu Bros."

"As seasoned cameramen, we'll be shooting from the recommended angle..."


Mario

"Hello!"

"Mamma mia!"

"Buh-bye!"


Orange Rabbits

"I'm a rabbit who is orange."

"Not bad, 'boss.' How do you run so fast with those stubby legs? Guess you can't judge a book by its cover, huh."

"You caught up to me with those stubby legs!? No fair!"

"Yeah, yeah, we all know you're the best. But your legs are still stubby, so there."

"Give me a break. My friends are sleeping, anyway."


Pink Rabbits

"Are you by any chance the famous Super Mario? The one who stomps anything in his path?"

"You caught me yet again! You're really amazing. I guess that's why they call you Super Mario."

"Put me down, you horrible rabbit grabber!"


Princess Peach

"Dear Mario, please come to the castle. I've baked a cake for you. Yours truly, Princess Toadstool."

"Thank you, Mario!"


Toad

"Huh? Who are you? Oh, yes... Luigi, right? You're always in Mario's shadow, so I didn't recognize you at first."

"Luigi, I found this cap in front of the castle a little while ago. You must have dropped it. If you want to become a full-fledged hero like your brother, you can't be so careless!"

"Eek! Oh, i-it's you, Wario. You're looking as bad as ever. S-sorry! Sorry! Don't give me that dirty look. A-actually, now that I look closer, you look horrible. Erm, horribly healthy that is. I'm not just saying that. Have you been working out?"

"Wario, I found this cap in front of the castle a little while ago. I knew it was yours because of its distinctive... erm... aroma. Actually, it reeked pretty bad. I can't believe I touched it. You really should wash that thing more often"

"Luigi, I heard that you can run on water for brief periods. That's just incredible! I have a new respect for you, seriously."

"Wario, it's impolite to shuffle noisily around the castle, you know. No matter how tough you look... it's... umm... prohibited."

"What?! You're Luigi? The world's most inept and least charismatic brother? Wow! Can you introduce me to Mario? Huh? Did we meet the other day? I totally forgot. You're not very memorable. I guess your brother got all the charisma in the family, huh!"

"Your reputation's bad, Wario, but only because your mustache is mean looking. If you ask me, it's a good look. It'll scare the enemies..."

"Being imprisoned in these walls can drive a fungus crazy. When I really start to freak out, I think to myself, 'Well, I'm going to be here for a while, so I might as well stare at the fish. They are oddly hypnotic.' Then I actually start to like being captured... Aaauugh! IT'S MADNESS! I've got to snap out of this! You have to free us before we're all completely brainwashed! ...But for now, why don't you gaze at the fish with me. You look tense. Come relax."

"Everyone deserves a chance to shine."

"I can tell that you are obsessed with money. But since coins help you recover from injuries, we should all be so greedy."

"Hey, Luigi! I'm your biggest fan! You're the best 'supporting actor' the world's ever seen! The work you've done guarding Mario is great! I think if you were a bit more assertive, you could definitely move into a leading role!"

"I feel terrible that I misjudged you. I assumed you came to the castle to steal treasures... It's just that you have such a nasty-looking face, so I thought... Oh, no, that's not what I meant to say! Your face is very tough looking, very rugged. Perfect for scaring enemies. Ahem."

"You're really whaling on Bowser, Luigi! We'll have to call you the Luigi Brothers soon!"

"You've made it this far, Luigi! I guess Mario's not the only one who's super."


Ukiki

"Uukee-kee! Don't eat me. I won't taste good, and I'll give you a terrible stomachache!"

"This cap? Oh, all right, take it. It's a cool cap, but I'll give it back. Just remember that it looks better on me than you. Eee! Kee kee!"


Whomp King

"It makes me so mad! We build your houses, your castles. We pave your roads. And you still walk all over us. Do you ever say thank you? No! Well, you're not going to wipe your feet on me!"

"No! Crushed again! I'm just a stepping stone, after all. I won't gravel, er, grovel."


Wiggler

"I can't take this anymore! First you get me all wet, then you stomp on me! Now I'm really, really, REALLY mad! Waaaaaaa!!!"

"Hey! Knock it off! That's the second time you've nailed me. Now you're really asking for it, linguine breath!"

"Owwch! Uncle! Uncle! Okay, I give up! Take this Star! Whew! I feel better now. I don't really need it anymore, anyway-- I can see the stars through my ceiling at night. They make me feel... peaceful."


Yellow Rabbits

"I'm not chow. How many many times do I have to tell you that? I know I'm irresistibly cute, but try to restrain yourself!"

"Oh no, please don't eat me. It's a fact that Goombas taste much better."

"Ayieeee! I thought I was going to die! My entire life flashed before my eyes."

"Aiyeeee! I though it was the end for little old me... My entire life flashed before my eyes! Talk about scary!

"Noooo! Don't eat me! I'm really tough from all the running I do. Seriously. I'd taste horrible."

"What part of 'I'm not your lunch' do you not understand?"

"Please let me go. I promise I won't play a prank on you. At least, I won't for a while."

"Oh, noooooo! I'm caught again! Because I'm hopping MAD! Augh! Not too shabby I think."